Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time of Excitement

We have barely started along the path to adoption and I am so full of joy right now. I know this will not last as time drags on and we continue the wait to bring a child home. I do not know how I will feel in a month, six months or a year. This time next year we will be finalizing our plans for our first trip to Jamaica. I know I will eventually come off this excitement high, but I don't know how far my emotions will fall. For now I will ride this wave of excitement that will carry me through the Christmas season.

This anticipation is similar to waiting for the holy child, the messiah. Not knowing when the child will arrive and what God has planned for us all. Whatever may come will be for his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message of encouragement, advice or prayer while we travel our adoption adventure.