Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beginning the Journey

My husband and I are in the beginnings of our adoption journey. After finally deciding we want children after ten years of marriage, we have chosen Blossom Gardens in Montego Bay, Jamaica as the location of our forever child. I new Olympia was small town even with 250,000 people, but I did not realize it would be difficult to find an adoption lawyer. Granted our adoption situation is rare - independent international adoption - but we are not unique. We will eventually find that special lawyer who will help us with expanding our family. After Thanksgiving I will begin interviewing home study agencies. The decision has been made finally and our lives will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message of encouragement, advice or prayer while we travel our adoption adventure.