Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving this week, I want to reflect on my blessings through a process that has been frustrating and heartbreaking. We are still dealing with frustrations, but there is hope of some additional progress in the next few weeks.

Psalm 9:1
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds."

Thanksgiving 2011 Blessings:
  • a wonderful husband who loves me very much
  • supportive family
  • State Representative's Senior Aid helping with our adoption
  • some progress with our adoption
  • a lovely home ready for our future child(ren)
  • prayers of many believers that our child(ren) will come home soon
  • improved health
  • I know God is looking over our future child(ren)
  • I have been a blessing to others who are embarking on their adoption journey

Genesis 12:2

"I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message of encouragement, advice or prayer while we travel our adoption adventure.